struts-user mailing list archives

From colin campbell <colin_a_campb...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: Formbeans, saving multiple values
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 16:39:12 GMT

This is for anyone else who is seeking basic
enlightenment. Mr Husted explains it all excellently,
in general terms , under his tips number 6. <br>

Question  Struts Tip #6 - Use an array to capture
multiple parameters <br>

However, if anyone could tell me whether Checkboxes
are returned as id/"on" pairs I would be very
greatful.

F.Y.I. Colin C <br>

 --- colin campbell <colin_a_campbell@yahoo.co.uk>

=====