struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian DeLuca" <bdelu...@iwon.com>
Subject RE: a question about transaction tokens
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:33:18 GMT
 To implement is pretty straight forward

Action A  --> generate token route to JSP A

JSP A routes to Action B --> In action B call isTokenValid
   if you want to continue Token validation call saveToken then
   route to JSP C.

JSP C then routes to Action C --> call isTokenValid then call saveToken route to JSP D

If you want to stop validation at anytime call resetToken.

HTH
b-

 --- On Fri 12/13, Andy Kriger  wrote:From: Andy Kriger [mailto: akriger@greaterthanone.com]To:
struts-user@jakarta.apache.orgDate: Fri, 13 Dec 2002 10:09:27 -0500Subject: a question about
transaction tokensI'm wondering how these are used. They're not mentioned in the O'Reilly
bookor in the docs. After calling generateToken, do I need to wrap my action'sexecute code
in an isTokenValid block to check for an existing token?For example...execute(...) {     generateToken(request);     if(!isTokenValid(request))
{          // do action stuff     }     else          return ???what???}thxandy--To unsubscribe,
e-mail:   For additional commands, e-mail:

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!