struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brian DeLuca" <bdelu...@iwon.com>
Subject Re: Using HTML frames in Struts
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 15:58:58 GMT

check your frame SRC in your frameset.

Secondly are you running it through a servlet container.  Because merely clicking on it as
a file will not work because the JSP needs to be compiled?  --> silly but we use it and
it is not a problem.

hth
b-

 --- On Thu 12/12, David Rothschadl  wrote:From: David Rothschadl [mailto: david@salserompls.com]To:
struts-user@jakarta.apache.org, David@salserompls.comDate: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 10:02:37 -0800
(PST)Subject: Re: Using HTML frames in StrutsHere is the code in one of my frames that is
not showing up when I check it in a browser. I can't even make the word Menu appear...Any
ideas as to why it is not working? Menu     Menu David Rothschadl  wrote:Hello,Is there anybody
who has used frames within the Struts framework? Our frame set-up, which worked fine in our
non-Struts HTML pages, is not working with Struts. Any working examples would be greatly appreciated!David
Rothschadl

Can a Web portal forever change your life?
Win up to $25 Million on iWon - click here!