struts-user mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to access CVS log information
Date Sat, 14 Dec 2002 19:15:01 GMT

On Fri, 13 Dec 2002 Steve_Akins@national.com.au wrote:

> Do you use anonymous CVS to connect to the Struts source code repository
> and if so how?

The basic instructions are at:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/site/cvsindex.html

The repository containing the Struts sources is "jakarta-struts".  The
HEAD branch is the 1.1 code, while the "STRUTS_1_0_BRANCH" branch contains
the 1.0 code.

There's also an online CVS browser that is quite convenient for
researching specific individual files:

  http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs/jakarta-struts/

> We haven't been able to figure it out yet.
>
> We can do this for Jakarta commons but we seem to be having difficulty with
> the Struts repository.
>
> Regards,
> Steve Akins
> Team Leader, Frameworks, J2EE Engineering
> Development Centre
> Financial Services Australia Technology

Craig