struts-user mailing list archives

From keithBacon <keithbaconstr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: FW: dataSources outside of actionservlet
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 14:16:45 GMT
Hi mark,
It is a good question!
I've not used them so far but i think the new java Properties class is designed
to supply config. info to a system.
If you have a command processor class that gets the connection maybe you should
make it's name a property so you can have a different class in the web env.
from other env?
hth - I'n not n expert on this stuff - just in case no=one else replies!
K.

=====