struts-user mailing list archives

From Heligon Sandra <sandra.heli...@nextream.fr>
Subject Access/manage local file system
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 08:56:09 GMT

	Sorry,

	To post a similar message to my first mail but I have to give a
response this week,
	and I don't have any solution to my problem.
	I would like to know if it possible through a web browser to
access/manage local file systems
	(create a file, display content of directories...). I need to store
data in a file, each file is specific to each client
	and I thing that these files don't have to be sent to the server.
	I would like to know if Struts(view components) offer solution for
this function ?
	If not I would like to know where I could find more information
about this point and JSP
	pages that allow to manage file system (files, directories...).

	I hope that someone could help me.
	Thanks a lot in advance.