struts-user mailing list archives

From Heligon Sandra <sandra.heli...@nextream.fr>
Subject Tiles horizontal menu
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 08:47:55 GMT
I try to place the principal menu of my application in horizontal postion,
in top of each page. I use the Tiles components. Some items of the menu are
composed of sub-menu. When I launch for the first time the application all
the sub-menus are visible but I will wish that they all be invisible. I
would like in addition that spaces between each ordering of the menu are
regular what is not at all the case.
If somebody already carried out this kind of menu to the horizontal one, I
hope that it will be able to help me.
The majority of the menu are with the vertical and I have thus much evil to
find examples and thus a solution.

I read artciles in the archive on the overload of the class sub-item? with a
which aim does overload one this class?
Thanks a lot in advance
Sandra

 <<...OLE_Obj...>>  <<...OLE_Obj...>>