struts-user mailing list archives

From "Ahmed ALAMI" <aal...@netfective.com>
Subject RE: logic:iterate, length, offset
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:48:30 GMT
check the pager taglib.

It's a good tool for pagination.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Cathy Osekizoglu [mailto:hinbsls@yahoo.ca]
Envoyé : Friday, December 13, 2002 9:10 PM
À : Struts Users Mailing List
Objet : logic:iterate, length, offset

 Hi:
I have 12 items in a collection. I want to display the first 10 items on the first page, and
the rest 2 items in the next page. How can I control it using logic:iterate tag. I used length="10"
and offset="<%= pagerOffset%>" as the attribute of logic:iterate. But it only show the
first page(first 10 items)---I mean it only iterate over the first 10 items. After that, it
stops iterate. What's wrong? Could you help me out? Thank you for your help.
Regards,
Cathy