struts-user mailing list archives

From Cedric Dumoulin <ced...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Tiles Simple Quick Question.
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 17:25:36 GMT

  Yes, it is possible to use Tiles with Struts 1.0.x. You need to use
the tilesForStruts1-0.jar. This file is normally available in the tiles
distribution from the original tiles site, but this site is actually
down (security issues). You can find it on the mirror site.

    * http://www.lifl.fr/~dumoulin/tiles
    * (mirror) http://www.geocities.com/cedricdumoulin//tiles/

  The distribution also cotains a tiles-blank-struts1-0.war file
properly configured to run with Struts1.0.x

       Cedric