struts-user mailing list archives

From Vincent Stoessel <vinc...@xaymaca.com>
Subject Re: java Beautiful
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 04:31:30 GMT
There is a jalopy module for netbeans as well.

Stephen.Thompson@bmwfin.com wrote:
> Eclipse + Jalopy.
>

> Regards,
>
> Stephen.

in this e-mail and any attached documents.  The material and information is intended for the
use of the intended addressee only.  If you are not the intended addressee, or the person
responsible for delivering it to the intended addressee, you may not copy, disclose, distribute,
disseminate or deliver it to anyone else or use it in any unauthorised manner or take or omit
to take any action in reliance on it. To do so is prohibited and may be unlawful.   The views
expressed in this e-mail may not be official policy but the personal views of the originator.
 If you receive this e-mail in error, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your e-mail software, or contact postmaster@bmwfin.com.  Please also delete this
e-mail and all documents attached immediately.