struts-user mailing list archives

From Brian Moseley <...@covalent.net>
Subject Re: Help! StrutsL-EL error (HTML tag)
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 17:21:32 GMT
Karr, David wrote:
> I think I found the problem in the latest code base.  Adding "styleId" to "html-el:image"
required one more change that I didn't think of.  I had to uncomment the use of the "styleId"
attribute in the BeanInfo class.  I've submitted a fix which will hopefully be in tonight's
build (if the problem with building of struts-el has been resolved).

fwiw, i also did that, and i still go the "no setter method" jsp error
mentioned earlier in the thread. hopefully you will nail the issue tho.
thanks david!