struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: I cannot unsubscribe from Struts Email list
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:06:14 GMT
The process goes like:
    - send the email you did
    - wait for a reply
    - reply to that reply
    - receive notification that you're off the list

If that process fails you, you could always contact the owner at ....
struts-user-owner@jakarta.apache.org and have them manually remove you.

Ota, Larry W wrote:

>I wish to unsubscribe to this mailing list.  I've tried to unsubscribe by following:
>

>>To unsubscribe, e-mail:
>>

>It's been a few days since I sent that out, and I am still receiving all posts.  I love
the info and plan on getting back onto the list when the time is right, but for now, I need
to opt out.

>Can anyone tell me why I might be having trouble unsubscribing?   I've sent empty email
to the above address... I've sent email w/"unsubscribe" as the Subject field.   Neither seemed
to take.

--
Eddie Bush