struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: I18N Issues and Best Practices
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 00:33:16 GMT
You're using run-time expressions.  They aren't quite as evil as
scriplets, but I don't blame you for wanting to stay away from them.
 Have you learned of the JSTL yet?  That's certainly one way to go.
 Also, you may want to look into the struts-el contributed taglib.  The
struts-el taglib gives you struts-specific tags (for places you need
them) which have the power of the JSTL Expression Language (typically
called "the EL", which is where struts-el gets it's name).

http://jakarta.apache.org/taglibs -- look for the JSTL or the "standard"
taglib.

--
Eddie Bush