struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: resolving message resources
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 01:07:16 GMT
Actually ... seeing as how the ActionServlet places a reference to
itself in scope, tags could actually determine if that is the culprit.
 As I recall though, the docs strongly suggest (if not require) that the
servlet me marked as "load on startup".

<half-serious-half-joking>
... 'course, who actually *reads* the docs?
</half-serious-half-joking>

--
Eddie Bush