struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: how to send actionForm from one action to another action
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 03:34:00 GMT
It's actually a combination of the module name and the form name.  Now
that we have modules, a strategy has to be used which allows each module
to have forms of the same name.  The source code would definitely be the
place to see exactly how the name is arrived at - I'd tell you, but I
haven't looked at it since it was updated.

--
Eddie Bush