struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: how to send actionForm from one action to another action
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 04:04:27 GMT
It seems that is currently correct.  The form either exists in request
or session scope - under the name you give it in the mapping - or you
can also retrieve it via the o.a.s.Globals.BEAN_KEY key in the page
context (the form tag copies it there).  There has been much talk of
moving to the module + mapping name method I spoke of before though.  I
think there's even a bugzilla entry change it.

--
Eddie Bush