struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: [OT] HTTP "fetchmail" program?
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 07:22:39 GMT
You can check it on using a mail client that can do HTTP connections
(OutlookExpress and ... surely there's another one).  That's why I
figured that ... well I was hoping beyond hope that someone knew of a
fetchmail-like program that would do HTTP accounts.  I suppose I could
write something in JavaMail to do it, but I have other things that (much
as I love my wife) need to come first.

--
Eddie Bush