struts-user mailing list archives

From Neil Erdwien <n...@k-state.edu>
Subject ImageButtonBean and Mozilla
Date Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:34:50 GMT
I'm following the advice in Ted's Tip #1:

    http://jguru.com/faq/view.jsp?EID=893423

to implement a multi-page wizard-like process with "Prev" and "Next"
buttons.  This works properly with IE and Netscape 4.x.  However, with
newer Mozilla browsers, it does not work.  I've traced it far enough to
see that the framework never calls the ImageButton setting functions.

BTW, I don't have a value="whatever" clause on the <html:image> tag, so
the caveat at:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/struts-user@jakarta.apache.org/msg47235.html

doesn't apply.

I'm using Struts 1.0.2.  Are there any issues with Mozilla and the older
Struts?

--
Neil Erdwien, neil@k-state.edu, Web Technologies Manager
Computing and Network Services, Kansas State University