struts-user mailing list archives

From Eddie Bush <ekb...@swbell.net>
Subject Re: [OT] HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE
Date Tue, 24 Dec 2002 07:48:23 GMT
Thank God there are still some folks out there that know what the
holidays are supposed to be about!  ... and thank God we are blessed
with such excellent leadership!

Like Aaron Tippin said:  "You've got to stand for something or you'll
fall for anything."

... or ... said more elegantly in the words of Christ (Mark 8:38):  "For
whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful
generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in
the glory of His Father with the holy angles."

--
Eddie Bush