struts-user mailing list archives

From <Greg.Red...@alltel.com>
Subject RE: Problem with simple welcome.jsp page
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 18:24:38 GMT
Also compare the modified date of your file with the one your container has compiled.  If your
modified date is older than the one Tomcat is using, Tomcat will not recompile it -- assuming
you're using Tomcat.  Not sure how other containers behave.  +1 on the delete idea.  That's
usually what I do.

Greg