struts-user mailing list archives

From <Greg.Red...@alltel.com>
Subject RE: no getter method for property phoneList
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 18:44:44 GMT
Here's some questions:

1) If you reverse the order of the iterate tags, iterating over phoneList first and addressList
second, do you get the same results?

2) Does the address information render correctly if you comment out the phoneList info?

3) Do you get the same error if you comment out the addressList iteration and do only the
phoneList iteration?

Maybe you should post the entire JSP or at least more of it.  Is there something happening
to the party bean between the two iterate tags?