struts-user mailing list archives

From Rachel <web...@rachelandrew.co.uk>
Subject disappearing images in struts templates
Date Fri, 20 Dec 2002 23:35:19 GMT
Hi

I'm new to struts (an ASP and PHP developer trying to move to Java) and
have a puzzling problem with the images in an application in which I have
tried to use templates.

I'm deploying onto the JBoss 3 / Tomcat 4 combination, building with Ant
and have created a simple application basically following the template
example that I downloaded with struts. This works on my local server but
when I deploy on my hosting company which is running the same JBoss and
Tomcat combination none of the images or CSS files display, although the
template itself works as the files it includes appear in the correct place.

This is quite likely something so simple that I shall feel a complete fool
once it is explained, but I have read through the docs etc. and although
its quite likely I'm looking in all the wrong places, I haven't found where
the problem lies.

Thanks!

Rachel