struts-user mailing list archives

From Rick Reumann <maill...@reumann.net>
Subject Re[2]: Struts design: All actions in one ActionClass
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 21:28:30 GMT
On Wednesday, December 11, 2002, 4:16:31 PM, Rob wrote:

RL> One of the developers that took over the project merged a number of  the
RL> actions
RL> edit, delete, create, list into one big ugly mess.

    Was this all being done a 'normal' action class or a
    DispatchAction class? I think a DispatchAction class that handles
    these three related operations in one class is actually very clean
    and easy to maintain.  I could totally see the problem if it was
    all trying to be done from a typical action within a standard
    execute or perform method.

--

Rick
mailto:maillist@reumann.net