struts-user mailing list archives

From Björn Pewe <bjorn.p...@leanon.se>
Subject org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.NoOpAction
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2002 09:33:09 GMT
Hi, I saw that org.apache.struts.tiles.actions.NoOpAction is deprecated and
that o.a.s.a.ForwardAction should be used instead. But when I use
ForwardAction to forward to a tiles def I get a mapping error. I'm using
modules and it doesn't matter if I append the module name before the tile
def. It seems to me that the TilesRequestProcessor either isn't called or
don't trigger on the tiles-def name. What am I missing here?
Example of my action mapping:
<action path="/test" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter=".test.def" />
or
<action path="/test" type="org.apache.struts.actions.ForwardAction"
parameter="module/.test.def" />
/Björn