struts-user mailing list archives

From "Savantraj, Chennamakal Subramanian" <Savant....@ap.sony.com>
Subject RE: intermitten missing field value when submit to a Struts actio n????
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 01:43:45 GMT
May look funny but pls check the spelling of method="post". We had this
problem and later found that methd="post".
Great possibility of overlooking this.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tuan H. Le [mailto:tuan.le@phsadc.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 9:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: intermitten missing field value when submit to a Struts
action????

Todd,

I'm using POST method in my form.

Thanks,
Tuan

-----Original Message-----
From: Todd Pierce [mailto:Todd.Pierce@hubbub.com.au]
Sent: Monday, December 02, 2002 5:22 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
action????

If you have something working consistently in one browser and consistently
not in another, it's likely to be an HTML problem. Are you submitting with a
GET or a POST method? If you're using GET, there's a known bug (fixed in IE
6) where parameter names can resolve to escape characters, e.g.
/someul.do?param=123&quote=456 will become /someul.do?param=123"e=456. Might
be something to do with that?