struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Nizar.Bham...@ace-ina.com>
Subject RE: Move to TilesRequestProcessor results in forwarding exception .
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:01:21 GMT
You need to also do the following in your struts-config :

    <controller
        processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"
        debug="0"
        bufferSize="4096"
        contentType="text/html"
        locale="false"
        maxFileSize="250M"
multipartClass="org.apache.struts.upload.CommonsMultipartRequestHandler"
        nocache="false"
        inputForward="false" />

Nizar Bhamani

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerome Jacobsen [mailto:jerome.jacobsen@gentootech.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 2:53 PM
To: Struts User
Subject: Move to TilesRequestProcessor results in forwarding exception.

I just added the following to my *non-tiles* Struts 1.1b2 app configuration
file:

  <plug-in className="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesPlugin"/>

As I understand it this should replace the RequestProcessor with the
TilesRequestProcessor.  Well something changed because now I get an
exception when my Action forwards to another Action via a global forward.

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: Exception forwarding for name
displayErrorMaintSearch: javax.servlet.ServletException: Error in servlet
	int org.apache.struts.taglib.logic.ForwardTag.doEndTag()
		ForwardTag.java:180

If I remove the Tiles plug-in from struts-config it works again.  I want to
refactor to Tiles but step one has failed.

For additional commands, e-mail:
CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.