struts-user mailing list archives

From "Bhamani, Nizar A TL56E" <Nizar.Bham...@ace-ina.com>
Subject RE: Move to TilesRequestProcessor results in forwarding exception .
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:28:32 GMT
To use Tiles, you need to have both 1) plug-in entry and 2) Controller entry
in your 'struts-config.xml' as has been mentioned in the available
documentation.

Nizar Bhamani

-----Original Message-----
From: Jerome Jacobsen [mailto:jerome.jacobsen@gentootech.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 3:07 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List; jerome.jacobsen@gentootech.com
Subject: RE: Move to TilesRequestProcessor results in forwarding exception.

Interesting.  With the <plug-in> tag removed I added the following:
<controller processorClass="org.apache.struts.tiles.TilesRequestProcessor"/>

Now it works!  So what was wrong with the <plug-in> usage?  Was I supposed
to add some required <set-property> tags?

CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and also may be privileged.
If you are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
communication in error, please delete it from your inbox, notify the sender
immediately, and do not disclose its contents to any other person,
use them for any purpose, or store or copy them in any medium.
Thank you for your cooperation.