struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cook, Graham" <graham.c...@cgey.com>
Subject Initalize input form with data from the database
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:09:59 GMT
 Hi there,

Im having problems calling an action to fetch data from the Database and
prepopulate an input form.
Basically I have 1 Action, 1 ActionForm and 1 JSP. The ActionForm extends
LookupDispatchAction to cope with multiple buttons on the JSP. What I want
to do is to call the Action to initalize the JSP with data from the database
and resue the same action for all other buttons on the page. Can anybody
point me in the right direction.

Ta

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".