struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cook, Graham" <graham.c...@cgey.com>
Subject RE: Initalize input form with data from the database
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 14:23:32 GMT
But if I extend ActionForm, I cant do the things that LookupDispatchAction
does?

-----Original Message-----
From: Gemes Tibor [mailto:gemes@regens.hu]
Sent: 02 December 2002 14:19
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Initalize input form with data from the database

2002. december 2. 15:09 datummal Cook, Graham ezt irtad:
> Basically I have 1 Action, 1 ActionForm and 1 JSP. The ActionForm extends
> LookupDispatchAction to cope with multiple buttons on the JSP. What I want

Your ActionForm should extend org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm rather
than
LookupDispatchAction.

Tib

For additional commands, e-mail:

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".