struts-user mailing list archives

From "Cook, Graham" <graham.c...@cgey.com>
Subject RE: Initalize input form with data from the database
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:09:41 GMT
Yep I see what you mean. I've got my page working as tip #003 of Ted Husteds
example. But I dont understand how I can initialy call the JSP page by going
through the LookupDispatchAction!

-----Original Message-----
From: Gemes Tibor [mailto:gemes@regens.hu]
Sent: 02 December 2002 14:31
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Initalize input form with data from the database

2002. december 2. 15:23 datummal Cook, Graham ezt irtad:
> But if I extend ActionForm, I cant do the things that LookupDispatchAction
> does?

There must be some misunderstanding.

You have 1 action which extends LookupDispatchAction. There is a ActionForm
assigned to this Action.
If you would like to know more about LookupDispatchAction check Ted Husted's

tips (special attention to tip #3)
http://husted.com/struts/tips/003.html

Hth,

Tib

For additional commands, e-mail:

" This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and
is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for
the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use
this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message ".