struts-user mailing list archives

From Jarnot Voytek Contr AU HQ/SC <Voytek.Jar...@MAXWELL.AF.MIL>
Subject RE: [OT] JavaScript navigator close event
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 14:01:24 GMT
have you tried checking window.closed (it's a boolean) in your onUnload
handler?  Not sure if it'll work, but worth a try. Problem is, it may not
show as true until after the onUnload is done.  If you're opening a new
window for your app, you could always check the closed property from the
parent window...

--Voytek Jarnot

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Boudrant [mailto:b7st@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 7:50 AM
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [OT] JavaScript navigator close event

Hi,
Is there, in javascript an event on navigator closed ? I try the <body
onUnload="..."> but my code is executed at every page change (An that's
normal ;). But I want to execute code only when the user close the navigator
(And his session!), I don't want to wait session timeout before reset all
the lock associed to this session.

So is there a solution ?

Thx,
-emmanuel