struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark <markl...@libero.it>
Subject Re: [dynamic text fields] : Problem
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:55:52 GMT
I had the same problem yesterday.. It was more of a cognitive issue than a
technical one, thank to micael for his confirmation of this...

You can't generate a struts form as such (with <html:text etc..)

You generate a form as you would with java/jsp and then still have it mapped
in you struts-config.xml .. Thus the input still gets to your action , via
formBean, but you have to append elements to your form yourself..

Assuming the dynaform produces the gets and sets you can continue as usual
in your action class...

Does this make sense?

Cheers mark