struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark <markl...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Access/manage local file system
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 20:40:57 GMT
micael

Could you provide an example of how you'd going about such a task?

I understand the downloading a server concept, but would the user have to
choose to download something and give permission to achieve access to the
client machine in such a way? Downloading and running it on the client,
isn't that different to interacting with a webapplication on the server?

Many thanks in advance

mark