struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark <markl...@libero.it>
Subject Re: Using HTML frames in Struts
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2002 08:37:54 GMT
Alex

I'm not qualified to say what's best practice... So i won't bulshit you by
pretending i am.

If i wanted to have a submit button in a seperate frame for a form in
another frame i'd be looking at the following..

Form 1 exectutes and action that then executes the submit action for your
second form.

In fact now i think about it this would work fine, and without javascript.

Public firstaction Execute(etc) {

    forward(mapping.findforward(secondaction);

}

Cheers mark