struts-user mailing list archives

From Mark <markl...@libero.it>
Subject Re: dataSources outside of actionservlet
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 17:07:58 GMT
Okay.. We're almost there, but the env.lookup("yourconnection") bit is the
key that is specified in config.xml 'right?'

<data-source key="yourconnection">

Doesn't work like this it throws an exception.... It tells be yourname is
not bound in this context...

While I'm sure , in fact i know there's a good reason for this, I usually
prefer to enrich my understanding after something is running....

Prehaps i should try denistry rather than becoming a dustman..

Many thanks mark