struts-user mailing list archives

From "Shabbir Khadir Mohammed" <shabbir.moham...@wipro.com>
Subject No getter for bean under name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
Date Sat, 21 Dec 2002 11:56:40 GMT
Hi
Iam getting follwoing error.
what could be the reason.
Iam having all the tld files in /WEB-INF folder

***************************************
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: No getter method available for property type for bean under
name org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN
**************************************

I think it is simple one But iam not getting what went wrong.

Shabbir

-----Original Message-----
From: Mohan Radhakrishnan [mailto:MohanR@hclcomnet.co.in]
Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 2:45 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: html:select woes

Hi,
    We tried using struts tags like that. I am sure it will work but
JSTL/Struts-EL makes things more simple like this.

<c:forEach items="${xOptions}" varStatus="status">
 <c:if test="${xOptions[status.count - 1].value == reportForm.xGroups[0]}">
  <c:out value="${xOptions[status.count - 1].label}"/>
</c:if>
</c:forEach>

 It makes complex things straightforward.

Mohan