struts-user mailing list archives

From Bill Tomlinson <btomlin...@rndsti.com>
Subject Application Modules and Path Prefix Mapping: eventually/already s upported?
Date Tue, 10 Dec 2002 15:29:02 GMT

In all the things I've read about the new application modules feature in
1.1, there is always a caveat like "this only works with extention mapping
(*.do) not path prefix mapping (/do/*)".

But now that I'm looking at upgrading my 1.0 path mapped application to 1.1
(and wanting to use modules), I realize that I've never been clear whether
this caveat was a bug that was going to be addressed, or whether it was a
design decision that was going to stay. So,

Will 1.1 (final) support application modules using path prefix mapping?

And, if yes, do the nightly builds support it already?

Thanks,
Bill Tomlinson