struts-user mailing list archives

From Todd Pierce <Todd.Pie...@hubbub.com.au>
Subject RE: html:rewrite and JavaScript
Date Tue, 17 Dec 2002 22:24:49 GMT
html:rewrite is essentially the same as html:link except that it doesn't
generate an <a> element in the HTML, e.g.

paramName="someBean" paramProperty="someProperty" />

will generate something like this:

myUrl.do?key=somePropertyValue

-----Original Message-----
From: Iris [mailto:iris@enix.org]
Sent: Wednesday, 18 December 2002 4:07 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: html:rewrite and JavaScript

Hello,

I want to populate an <html:select> following the value of an <html:text>.
My idea was to reload the same page with the value of the <html:text> in
parameter.
I saw there is an <html:rewrite> tag that perhaps can help me  but I
don't know how
to use it.
Someone has an example to show me how to use <html:rewrite>

Thanks
Iris