struts-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@attws.com>
Subject RE: embedding dynamic text in value of text field
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 21:16:36 GMT
You can't use EL expressions with the base Struts tag library.  They will only work if you're
using the contributed Struts-EL tag library, from the "contrib" directory.  You'll have to
make sure your "taglib" directive specifies the correct TLD, and you'll probably want to use
a different prefix ("html-el" is suggested).  Struts-EL is not yet in a released version,
only in the nightly build