struts-user mailing list archives

From Etienne Labonté <elabo...@baan.com>
Subject Loosing form data when chaining actions
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 21:11:29 GMT
Hi,

I defined 2 actions in session scope referring the same form. The first
action sets some properties in the form and then forwards the request to the
second action. The second action sets some more properties and then forwards
to a JSP page which contains the html form. The problem is only the data set
by the last action remains... This makes me think the form-bean is not
shared between actions. I understand this can be desired behaviour. Any
insight would be appreciated. thanks!

Etienne