struts-user mailing list archives

From "Brad Balmer" <bradbal...@hotmail.com>
Subject Processing multiple records all at once
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 01:44:35 GMT
I've searched the internet and different news groups for an answer to this
question, but have yet to find something that matches what I'm trying to do.

I have an application that reads records from a table and creates an
instance of a bean for each row.  Therefore, when I return from my DB call,
I have a Vector of beans representing the data.

I need to display all of this on one jsp form, letting the user have the
ability to update any of the fields in any of the records and click a Update
button, which will send ALL of the data back to the Action class to be
processed.  I have done this before (not using Struts), but we have switched
our Architecture and need to re-implement.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.