struts-user mailing list archives

From "Nelson, Laird" <Laird.Nel...@FMR.COM>
Subject RE: Struts design: All actions in one ActionClass
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 18:12:07 GMT

(b) in general is the best choice.  Actions are basically like event
handlers in a GUI.

The drawback to (b) of course is that you:

  *  have a lot of classes
  *  have a lot of people potentially stepping on each other to add mappings
     to the configuration file

Occasionally, when (b) is really, really overkill I'll use (c), but I
usually regret it later.

Just one man's opinion.

Cheers,
Laird