struts-user mailing list archives

From Míguel Ángel Mulero Martínez <miguel-angel.mul...@mad.tecsidel.es>
Subject RE: How to Format default input text value according to user request?
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:13:42 GMT
The Locale object exists in the Actions. Use an Action before the JSP that
creates this bean. In this way you can format the text before call the
<bean:write>

Regards,
Miguel

-----Mensaje original-----
De: Renato Aganippe [mailto:raganippe@cardiweb.com]
Enviado el: miércoles, 11 de diciembre de 2002 9:48
Para: Struts Users Mailing List
Asunto: How to Format default input text value according to user request?

Hello everybody,

Please help, I can't get through this problem and it drives me crazy!

I need to initialize the default field value from a <html:text> tag with
a timestamp field from a Bean according to the user's request Locale.

I am looking for an equivalent of formatKey attribute from <bean:write>

Thanks a lot,

Renato