struts-user mailing list archives

From Míguel Ángel Mulero Martínez <miguel-angel.mul...@mad.tecsidel.es>
Subject form generated code error
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:39:46 GMT
I’ve got a JSP with several forms. For example:

            ……………..

….

In this way I’ve got 6 forms in the same JSP. The struts-config.xml is like:

        <action path="/busquedaProgramasAction"

type="es.ceei.ceeieuropa.programas.actions.BusquedaProgramasAction"
                name="busquedaProgramasForm"
                scope="request"
                input="/programas/busquedaProgramasTemp.jsp"
                validate="true">
                <forward name="resultadoProgramasJSP"
path="/programas/resultadoProgramasTemp.jsp"/>
        </action>

        <action path="/busquedaNoticiasAction"

type="es.ceei.ceeieuropa.noticias.actions.BusquedaNoticiasAction"
                name="busquedaNoticiasForm"
                scope="request"
                input="/noticias/busquedaNoticiasTemp.jsp"
                validate="true">
                <forward name="resultadoNoticiasJSP"
path="/noticias/resultadoNoticiasTemp.jsp"/>
        </action>

……

My problem is than in all the code generated, the ActionForm (name)
associated to all the forms is the first form I define
(busquedaProgramasForm):

  <form name="busquedaProgramasForm" method="POST"
action="/ceeieuropa/busquedaProgramasAction.do">
            …..
  </form>

  <form name="busquedaProgramasForm" method="POST"
action="/ceeieuropa/busquedaNoticiasAction.do">
            …..
  </form>
…..

I use Struts 1.02. Someone can help me?