struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Krygowski <james.krygow...@shaws.com>
Subject RE: java.util.Dates and Struts
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:32:13 GMT
It seems like the only way things work out properly in the rendering phase
is to have a ValueObject that contains the Date properties and an ActionForm
that has a String for each Date on the ValueObject.  This is what I was
originally hoping to avoid.  My ActionForm contains graphs of ValueObjects
that I render using the nested tags.  It'd be really painful to come up with
a parallel set of ValueObjects that have Strings instead of Dates.

Is there any way to get formatted Dates from the <html:text> and like tags
or am I stuck?