struts-user mailing list archives

From Jim Krygowski <james.krygow...@shaws.com>
Subject RE: Remove browser toolbars 'n' such.
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2002 16:49:49 GMT
Darren,

we use something like this:

  <%-- Begin JavaScript Section to open a new window --%>
  <SCRIPT language="JavaScript1.1">
    function module_window(url)
    {
        var str =
"left=0,screenX=0,top=0,screenY=0,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes";
        if (window.screen)
        {
            var ah = screen.availHeight - 30;
            var aw = screen.availWidth - 10;
            str += ",height=" + ah;
            str += ",innerHeight=" + ah;
            str += ",width=" + aw;
            str += ",innerWidth=" + aw;
        }
        var new_url = url + v_password ;
        win=window.open(new_url, "w", str);
    }

  </SCRIPT>

it sets the height of the page and configures some of the attributes