struts-user mailing list archives

From "Sterin, Ilya" <Iste...@ciber.com>
Subject Problem with simple welcome.jsp page
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 17:20:48 GMT
I'm having a problem displaying the page.  I'm using the logon example from
the "Struts in Action" book, but substituted the .jsp pages with my own
versions.  Now, before I did the substitutions, it displayed the default
welcome page, provided with example, when I substituted with my own and
**even** restarted the server, which is not needed of course, I continue
getting the old version of the page, instead of the new one?

Does anyone know why this is happening?  I know I'm working with the right
file, because if I delete Wecome.jsp, I get an error that the page is not
found.

Please, please help:-)

Thanks.

Ilya