struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: [dynamic text fields] : Problem
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2002 11:54:32 GMT
Havent tried it myself but it sounds like you could make use of the stuff in
the nested extension (which I think is actually part of the core now?).
Check out the following link for more info:
http://www.keyboardmonkey.com/next/index.jsp

-----Original Message-----
From: Ahmed ALAMI [mailto:aalami@netfective.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 19:49
To: struts-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: [dynamic text fields] : Problem

Hello everyone,

I'm developing an application that executes this scenario,

The first page contains a text field with a botton where the user defines
the number of users he wants to add to a fonctionnality.
This number x creates x lines with two text fields "a" et "b".

My question is first, how can I use Struts to perform this?

Next i have to perform an action using this dynamic form.

My next question is this, how can i build this form to handle these entries?

My last question is, if Struts cannot handle this, can anyone help to do
this.

Thanks in advance.