struts-user mailing list archives

From "Andrew Hill" <andrew.david.h...@gridnode.com>
Subject RE: urgent
Date Wed, 11 Dec 2002 09:43:35 GMT
No joy with the javascript submit() huh? :-(

Are you getting any error messages?
Are you submitting to the correct url? (ie: forms action is set
appropriately)

-----Original Message-----
From: Amit Badheka [mailto:amit@direct2s.com]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 17:36
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: urgent

Hi All,

I have a requirement to call a servlet from a action class or jsp. The
servlet is residing on the war file other than struts app. Hence, there are
two different context.

The servlet is used for file upload so my jsp should contain multipart/form
data. so, I have to call post method of the servlet.

If I am using html:link I am able to call the servlet, but the form data can
not be passed.

I also tried with action forward but it is not calling servlet.(may be b'cos
it is not in same context).

Is there any way to achieve something like this.