struts-user mailing list archives

From "Vipul Sanghi" <vi...@zimono.com>
Subject RE: Dynamically generated forms
Date Tue, 03 Dec 2002 10:28:17 GMT
Just write a custom tag that inherits from text and in there decide to do
this iteration. There you could also control the layout. i.e. side by side,
one above next etc.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jordan Thomas [mailto:jot@ipa.fraunhofer.de]
Sent: Tuesday, December 03, 2002 1:16 AM
To: Struts User List
Subject: Dynamically generated forms

Hi All,

I have a form where I want to generate forms dynamically. For instance, I
have a language bean with 3 objects so in my form I have 3 fields i.e.

When I add an object to the language bean I want to have

Is there a way to do this? That is, dynamically genertate the form fields?

All of my data is coming out of a ValidatorForm.

thanks

Jordan

For additional commands, e-mail: